Diathermy machine (Electrosurgical Unit)
(Five working modes)
1. Microcomputer control.
2. Both monopolar and bipolar. Monopolar can be controlled by hand or foot. Bipolar can be controlled by foot only.
3. Precise power control, can be used for all general surgical procedures.
4. Touch control panel, three-way power output, with different audible and visual indication during the process of outputting.
5. Automatic performance check during startup and Polar plate test.
6. Full floating output system protects patient from tissue damage caused by low frequency current.
7. CVREM contact quality monitoring system which substantially reduces the risk of burns under the patient return electrode. When patient plate and skin are not well contacted, the system will automatically stop the output and sound alarm.
Power: 220V±22V(110V±11V), 50Hz±1Hz,
Operating frequency: 360~460kHz
Power rating: 880VA±10%
Five working modes:
a) Cut (pure cut): 1W~300W( Load 500Ω),apply to the operation of any tissue.
b) Bloodless cut (Blend1): 1W~200W(Load 500Ω),apply to the surgery of any tissue, proving a good coagulation effect while cutting.
d) Coagulation1(Forced Coag): 1W~150W( Load 500Ω), apply to ordinary open surgery, deep tissue coagulation layer, has excellent homeostasis effect.
e) Coagulation2(Soft Coag): 1W~120W( Load 500Ω) ,suitable for endoscopic and other fine tissue surgery with fast contact coagulation.
f) Bipolar coagulation: 1W~50W ( Load 100Ω), when tissue reach a good coagulation effect, output power slow down, making a good homeostasis effect.
Power Consumption: <=880VA(Cutting function 300W, Bipolar coagulation function 50W output).
|Electrosurgical pad||10 pieces|
|Electrosurgical pad cable||1piece|
|Tip clean sponge||1piece|
|Bipolar forceps and its cable||1set|