PLC automatic control sterile test isolation system with printing function MCT-ZW-TW-HLV2500W
The MCLV2500W Aseptic Inspection Isolation System integrates the operating cabin, transfer window and vaporized hydrogen peroxide generator (VHP). After the integrated vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizer (VHP) kills the initial contaminated bacteria in the cabin, the experimental chamber (operating cabin) is pressurized to maintain the aseptic state of the cabin. After the first chamber of the experimental chamber is sterilized, the transfer chamber (killing cabin) The surface of the inspection product passed into the experimental cabin can be quickly and independently sterilized, and the inspection product enters the experimental cabin from the transfer door between the two cabins to realize continuous inspection of the inspection product. The sterilizing test isolators use a vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization process with a short sterilization time and a sterilization cycle of about 1 hour in the transfer chamber, which greatly improves the working efficiency; the sterilization is thorough, and the Bacillus stearothermophilus (ATCC12980 or ATCC7953) can be made. ) 6-log drop; good repeatability, patented drug delivery mode, and unique control mode, good sterilization repeatability, verifiable; environmentally friendly, hydrogen peroxide decomposes into water and oxygen, non-toxic and no residue Advantages; sterility testing using a sterile test isolator can effectively avoid the risk of false positives.
1. Siemens PLC programmable controller program is automatically controlled.
2, Siemens touch-screen LCD man-machine dialogue interface, user-friendly design.
3. The third-level administrator password is entered.
4, UBS interface data export and print function.
5, Automatic operation, manual operation mode.
6, Temperature and humidity and differential pressure monitoring function.
7, Loss of pressure alarm function (sound and light signals).
8. In-cabin waterproof and sterile socket (company patent).
9. Door interlock function, special condition limit open function.
10. Built-in bacteria collection instrument: optional ordinary or automatic linear pump head.
11. Sterilization bracket: customized according to the type of user inspection.
12, Optional garbage channel: 316L stainless steel (optional).
13. Optional ampoules for different sizes.
14. Optional on-line hydrogen peroxide concentration probe: Dräger or Mombas (optional).
1. Applicable to the sterile room, microbial limit test room or positive room of the pharmaceutical company.
2. It is suitable for the sterile room, microbial limit test room or positive room of the drug test system.
3. Suitable for sterile rooms, microbial limit testing rooms or positive rooms of medical device companies.
4. Applicable to the hospital preparation room.
5. It is suitable for microbial detection of highly toxic and highly sensitizing drugs.
6. Suitable for microbial detection of biological products.