Dental Steam Sterilizer Autoclave
Model: MCD-JQ-18 (Capacity: 18L)
MCD-JQ-23 (Capacity: 23L)
Power: AC 220V±10%
Socket: International three-pin/European two-pin
Max rated power: 1600W
Sterilization Class: European class B,S
Sterilization temperature: 121ºC, 134ºC
Instrument container: 5-layer activity tray rack
|Special function||kill the AIDS(HIV),hepatitis B(HBV)mad cow virus and Bacillus|
|Dry procedure||vacuum drying|
|Display||128X64 Dots LCD,multi languages|
|Sterilization program||12 kinds of programs|
|Test program||Bowie&Dick test,Vacuum test,Helix test|
|Sterilizing data||print by optional external mini-printer or download by USB port|
|Safety features||Safe Valve;Double-control lock system and self-test alam system|
|Water supply system||two water tanks inside,capacity of reservoirs(3.5L fresh water and 5L waste water)|
|Instrument containers||5-layer activity pallet rack with 3 trays|
1. Steam generator and heating coil work separately.
Separate heating work of steam generator and heating coil lead to easy manipulation of the speed and volume of steam, reducing the water consumption. Heating coil lifetime is prolonged because its temperature will fall when chamber temperature goes up.
2. Material of cover is safe and reliable
Covers and chambers are made of imported 2mm SU304 stainless steel which will guarantee safety at a high pressure inside chambers and avoid the second pollution caused by the corrosion.
3. Advantages of the control system
We innovates and develops new technology to control temperature and pressure and ensure the tolerance temperature inside chamber is less than 0.5ºC.
4.The reliability of measurement accuracy
The accuracy of temperature is 0.5ºC,and the accuracy of pressure is 0.1bar.
5.The safety of double-control lock
Use the newest machinery and electronic double-control lock ,to ensure the safety during the operation.
6. Automatic and manual adjustment of temperature sensor
The temperature sensor can adjust automatically or manually at will to ensure the autoclave work in different atmospheric environments.
7. Multilanguage are optional, Easy to operate
Users can easily find the language according to their requests.
8.Broad ventlight makes good heat dissipation
1. Please read the manual carefully before operation.
2. Put sterilizers on horizontal worktable and raise the front two supporting stands slightly.
3. Be sure to use distilled water in order to prolong the life of sterilizers.
4. Clean the water tanks and water filter regularly.
5. Do not move the sterilizer during the process of work.
6. All the medical equipment, blankets, clothing etc. which contact pathogenic microorganisms must be sterilized by chemical disinfectant first.
7. The package or container for disinfection items must be appropriate, and is recommended to use double wrapped white cotton with good steam penetration.
8. Try to put the same kind of instrument in the same sterilizer flatly,leave aperture, make sure steam can penetrate easily.
9. Make sure the machine in good condition, especially the safe valve.
10. Do not open the door until the pressure fall down to "0" bar.