MC-VSPM-III+ Vital Sign Monitor
Description and Specification:
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- Sure Temp thermometry.
Sp02 technology with finger clip sensor.
- Determination of Systolic and diastolic pressure. MAP and pulse rate.
- Adult durable one-piece blood pressure cuff.
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Extremely use-friendly and easy to use.
- Lightweight and portable
- Blood pressure accurancy: Should meet or exceeds SP1 - 1992 AAMI standards.
Insert Picture Description at space provided:
Four parameters: NIBP,SpO2,Pulse Rate,Temperature
* SpO2 waveform, PR strength display
* 2.8 inch color LCD with real time display
* Storage/Review trend data up to 3888 groups, data save time interval settable
* Audio and visual alarm when parameters exceeded and sensor-off
* Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, up to 4 hour running time
* Automatic shutdown for power saving, shutdown time interval settable
* Via USB to connect with the computer, unique software for telemonitoring
by transmitting data synchronously via internet
* Battery capacity indicatior and prompt when battery low