MCX-R160A 25kw High Frequency Medical X-ray Radiography System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $100,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, cash for 25kW High frequency Medical X-ray Radiogr|
- Model NO.: MCX-R160A
- Type: X Ray Equipment
- Output Power: 25kw
- X-ray Tube: Rotary Anode, Dual-Focus,
- Tube Current: 200mA
- Table Radiography Grids: Grid Density:103L/Inch;Grid Ratio:10:1;Focusing Di
- Operation Method: Close-Table Graphic Program Controlled LCD Touchab
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 90189070
- Classification: Imaging Diagnostic Equipment
- Certification: ISO13485
- Main Inverter Frequency: 40kHz
- Rotary Anode Speed: 2800rpm
- Mas: 0.4-360mas
- Power Supply: 380V 50Hz, Capacity: ≥40kVA
- Trademark: MeCan
- Origin: Guangzhou
MCX-R160A 25kW High frequency Medical X-ray Radiography System
Specification of the X-ray Radiography System:
|Main inverter frequency||40kHz|
|X-ray tube||Rotary anode, dual-focus, |
large focus: 1.3mm, small focus: 0.6mm,
Tube thermal capacity: 900kJ (1200kHu)
|Rotary anode speed||2800rpm|
|Table radiography grids||Grid density:103L/INCH;Grid ratio:10:1;Focusing distance:120cm;Stationary type:15"×18"|
|Chest stand radiography grids||Grid density:103L/INCH;Grid ratio:10:1;Focusing distance:150cm;Stationary type:18"×18"|
|Power supply||380V 50Hz, Capacity: ≥40kVA|
|Operation method||close-table graphic program controlled LCD touchable screen operation; wireless remote control exposure|
1, new integral radiography table (with pillar) one unit
2, combined high-frequency high-voltage X-ray generator one set
3, Colored LCD touch screen control box one unit
4, Control system (with software) one set
5, Chest stand (with imported filter grids) one unit
Structural performance of the X-ray Radiography System:
|Table transverse movement||≥210mm|
|Table longitudinal movement||≥900mm|
|Grids cassette holder movement||≥560mm|
|X-ray tube assembly center rotation||≥±90°|
|Rotation of the pillar||4×90°|
|Pillar movement along the table||≥1370mm|
|Limited time of analog light beam opening||About 30s|
|Film size||5"×7"-14"×17"(Table radiography)|
|Film size||5"×7"-17"×17"(Chest stand radiography)|
|Chest stand up and down movement||472~1470mm|
Feature of the High frequency X-ray Radiography System:
- It is installed with close-table graphical colorful LCD touch screen and wireless remote control exposure, which makes the operator easy to use.
- We incorporate the latest compact high-frequency and high-voltage X-ray generator, which ensure superior image quality, while the skin dose is low, to protect the patient better.
- Adopt the technology of kV and mAs numeral closed loop control, real-time control of the microprocessor, which ensures the accuracy and repeatability of the output dose.
- Be equipped with radiography parameter of multi-part, multi-posture, multi-body, adult -child physical characteristic, the operator can modify and save the parameter by himself, which makes the operation more conveniently.
- Leading domestic high power combined high frequency high voltage X-ray source and high frequency inverter power supply, which can reduce energy loss from outside HV generator and cable. It makes good quality X-ray, beautiful appearance and convenience.
- Possess multiple automatic protection and fault clue function, which makes the operation safer and more reliable.
- The radiography table can float in any direction, electromagnetic braking, position the patient more convenience and accuracy.
- X-ray generator component can move round the axis of X-ray generator, cross arm and Pillar stand , be convenient with side and slanting direction projection and radiography of patient on the stretcher.
- Be equipped with the chest stand, which is used in the radiography of the head, chest, belly, pelvic cavity, backbone and periphery.
- Control console of graphic program controlled LCD touch screen is optional, which can set the radiography parameter and exposure in another room.